Admiral Court Motel & Apartments, Invercargill is a modern, warm, spacious, ground floor 17 unit accommodation complex with 5 Luxury Units completed in 2011.
Our Tay Street location means we are central (within minutes) to all amenities, including: Stadium Southland, Cycling Velodrome, Hockey Turf, Rugby Park, Splash Palace, Golf Course, Southland Hospital, City Centre, I Site, Queens Park, Bill Richardson Transport World and the Southern Institute of Technology (SIT).
Our mix of Studios, 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom units, serviced daily ensure that we will have a room to suit your requirements. Each is equipped with all the facilities needed to ensure a relaxing stay, including kitchens, microwaves, fridges, electric heating, electric blankets, ensuites with shower, Sky TV (32″LCD’s and 42″ Plasma’s with 12 channels) and FREE unlimited wireless internet on unlimited devices. Check out our two night Deluxe Delight deal.
Adjoining the motel we also have two 1920’s houses – one is four bedrooms with two bathrooms and the other is three bedrooms with one bathroom. Both houses have heat pumps, Sky TV, wifi and are fully self contained, making them great for families, sports groups and long stays here in Invercargill.
Continental breakfasts are available on request and will be delivered to your room. We also offer restaurant charge back, off-street parking, bike storage and laundry facilities.
And whilst you are visiting Invercargill, here are our Top 10 picks of things to do in Southland!
- Drive the Southern Scenic Route and visit the Catlins Coastline
- Take a boat trip or scenic flight to Stewart Island
- Explore Milford or Doubtful Sound
- Take a walk through Invercargill’s majestic Queens Park
- Drive to Bluff and take a selfie under the famous Stirling Point sign post
- Visit Henry – the Tuatara
- Enjoy one of Southlands many walks, hikes or bike trails
- Visit Riverton & Colac Bay, enjoy coffee or lunch at a sea view cafe
- Visit E Hayes & Sons & view the “Worlds Fastest Indian” display
- Visit the Bill Richardson Transport World
You can find more information about Invercargill & Southland, driving times and directions to Admiral Court on our locations page.
For affordable, central Invercargill accommodation and friendly southern hospitality guaranteed, just give us a call TOLL FREE 0800 11 11 22.
We look forward to meeting you,
Owners: Brett & Pam Simpson